Rome: Fantasy Pack I is a complete, Triple-A environment pack set in Ancient Rome, focused on the middle to lower-class lifestyle in the grand city. Multi-floor dilapidated architecture, archways, brick and stone, iron and mud.
Part of the developing Rome: Fantasy Pack series, this pack focuses on illustrating the life of the middle to lower-class lifestyle in ancient Rome.
Extensive Modularity; walls, doors, roofs, stairs.. Use the prefabricated architecture or construct a custom building piece-by-piece.
Everything placed via blueprints with intelligent options! No need to dig through the content browser and mesh folder.
Special Materials: wetness, stains, and even decal materials. Painted with vertex colors.
Opaque mesh decals with paintable opacity, stains, and even puddle depth.
No Photo-sourced Textures: Rome is built using Substance Designer and Substance Painter workflows.
Enjoy beautiful props with clean, custom normal maps from high poly sculpts.
Huge Library of Props: Roman pottery, bowls, barrels, blacksmith tools, and more.
Area-weighted Normals: The smoothest geometry and lighting by modified vertex normals.
• 55 PBR materials
• 170+ architectural pieces to create your own building from scratch via Blueprint
• Use just a few Blueprints to construct entire buildings
• Selection of beautifully unwrapped, normal-mapped props with soft edges.
• Area-weighted normals for scene geometry
• Variable triangle count between simple walls to elegant props.
• Paintable decals further increase the detail
More Info: _https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/rome-fantasy-pack-i