Instanced Static Mesh Editing Made Easy! Instance Tool is an editor mode plugin for Unreal Engine, it allows you to quickly select/edit/convert Instanced Static Meshes in editor viewports.
Instance Tool is an editor mode plugin for Unreal Engine, it allows you to quickly select/edit/convert Instanced Static Meshes in editor viewports.
It also provides extra level editing functionalities like aligning and snapping to make editing instances easier.
- One-click convertion between Static Mesh and Instanced Static Mesh
- Select/move/rotate/scale instaces directly in editor viewports
- Flexible select options (Marquee select, Select by axis, Lock/Unlock selection)
- Create instances quickly with Alt + Drag or standard duplicate hotkey
- Align instances by location/rotation or to grid
- Snap instances by axis
- Distribute/Line-Up instances
- Apply delta transform to instances panel with duplicate option
- Multi-edit supprt
- Hotkeys for Hide/Unhide transform widget and focus to selected instances
- Experimental Blueprint Instances Editing support
- Full undo support for all instances editing operations
More Info: _https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/instance-tool