The system is designed to be used with any game that needs advanced damage system. This includes RPG, FPS, MOBA, MMOs ... The spell system is built on top of the damage system so you can use either one or both if you want to. Spell casting system is also included!
- different spell type templates: projectile, lock-on projectile, direct spell, area of effect, spell following ground, link spell
- enhanced damage system with very flexible modifiers (buff and debuffs): increase/decrease of damage, healing, critical strike, critical strike chance ...
- modifiers also effect other properties of the actor: speed, casting speed, movement, is it in control ...
- working examples with unique effects: there are over 15 unique game-ready spells and modifiers implemented
- full support for networked game with prediction
- casting component with proper resource handling that makes it easy to also cast abilities
- built so it is easy to setup and prototype
- data based spell, ability casting and modifier description so you can load properties from cvs file
The package contains (without Demo content):
- Blueprint Library for extended damage system (can be used separately from the spells, only depends on the modifiers)
- 12 Blueprints
- 3 Blueprint interfaces
- 3 Blueprint structures
- 27 particle effects (explosions are modified Epic's assets needed for the demo but other are unique), 34 materials and material instances used mostly by particle effects
- 3 vector fields
Demo example contains working examples of spells where some, but far from all possibilities are used. The demo content also contains fully functional character that uses the casting system. A very simple user interface is also implemented. All the above features fully support networking.
The system also has extended documentation with 13 tutorial blueprints that give you the overview of the system and help you make your first spell/modifier or character cast something.
Asset version: 4.21
More Info: _https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/spell-and-damage-system