Blueprint powered system to make an interact world map, local maps, waypoint system and compass. Useful for helping your players feel attached to your world as well as find their way through your game.
This blueprint powered system is an incredibly easy to install, use and customize system that allows you to quickly set up a maps and navigation widgets to assist the player in getting around the world.
• An interactive world map that shows all world locations that the player has previously discovered. Locations can be given their own unique icon, coloring, and can be fast traveled to.
• The map can be zoomed in and out of and panned to enable easier exploration for the player.
• Dynamic local map system that automatically detects when the player enters a new world location and updates based on information placed in a world location actor. Can be used to show the players movement through the location in real time.
• Player driven custom waypoint system that allows a player to place a waypoint on the world map by clicking which will show up on the HUD to indicate where they should head.
• On screen compass, showing directions (North, South, East, West) as well as the custom waypoint location.
All easily configurable to include new/different artwork, extended functionality, etc. All blueprints are easy-to-read and logical, to encourage learning and expansion.
Number of Blueprints: 22
List of Features: World map with interactive zoom, pan and waypoint placement. Local map based on current world location. World compass with waypoint indicator. On screen waypoint indicator. be completed before release date)
Intended Platform: Windows, Mac
Platforms Tested: Windows , Mac
More Info: _https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/quest-map-and-waypoint-system