Road infrastructures and Parametric Modeling inside Unity
Create unique road networks directly in Unity with built-in and mesh based crossings based on your own models.
Bring your scenes alive with additional side objects: bridges, guard rails, fences, walls, power lines, tree lines or any other type of geometry following a path.
EasyRoads3D v3 includes various tools to create other infrastructures such as railroads and rivers with the riverbed carved in the terrain.
- Winding roads or dirt paths in scenic environments and complex city road networks.
- Built-in customizable crossings
- Custom crossings - import your own crossing models
- Side Objects: bridges, guard rails, fences, walls, power lines, etc.
- Custom shapes for other infrastructures like railroads and rivers
- Terrains conformed to the road shape
- Road data import for real world visualization (OSM/KML)
- Scripting API: road creation through code both in the Unity editor as at runtime
More Info: _https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/terrain/easyroads3d-pro-v3-469