This package allows you to greatly improve the look of your indoor lighting and achieve a higher level of realism.
It does this by creating both spotlight and point light cookies that are direct copies of real life lamps, straight from the manufacturers - the so called "IES" photometry. IES stand for Illuminating Engineering Society - .ies files are a world wide standard for sharing measurements of how and where a lamp shines. If you would like more info on IES, the asset in general, and download samples, you can visit the asset's site.
• Improve the quality of your indoor scenes at zero performance cost by simply applying a cookie to your point and spotlights.
• Bundled with 60 sample files of real life luminaires, so you can immediately upgrade the visual quality of your scenes.
• Can import any kind of .ies file, architectural and automotive, including entire folder hierarchies. These files are widely available, free of charge.
• Create spotlight and point light cookie assets directly in the editor at the click of a button, so you can easily integrate them into your projects.
• Import .ies files at runtime with a single function call.
• A unique "enhanced" import mode that really brings out the beauty of IES lights.
• Raw HDR import of IES data to give full artistic control, allowing the creation of greatly detailed cookies.
• Tested with over 10 thousand IES files from various manufacturers.
• Bundled with a sample scene with an antique wall lamp.
Important note: Unity does not yet allow baked light cookies, so your project must support real time point and spotlights. Therefore this asset will be of most use to projects using deferred rendering, since these can effortlessly handle any number of real time lights.
Asset version: 1.2.5
More Info: _https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/utilities/photorealistic-lights-ies-59641