Introducing Input.Touches, a low cost, easy to use helper library for Unity touch (and mouse) input. Letting you focus on dealing with your actual code instead of juggling with various input.
- Support various gesture: swipe, pinch, drag, rotate, double tap, long tap, short tap, charging, single finger, multi fingers...
- Support multiple concurrent gesture for most input.
- Uses event system, keep things simple.
- Support both js and C#.
- Works and tested on PC and IOS device.
- Various example scene with deocumented code.
- Comes with support of a dedicated developer. :)
More Info: _https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/input-management/input-touches-3283