proTile Map Editor 2.6 is a great tool for building various maps for your games and now with runtime support you can make building games.
- Different brushes - mass placement, all snap, paint.
- Objects of any size - snap any tiles anywhere.
- Runtime support - Create runtime building games, full API for customisation.
- Tile-Connections - connect roads, walls and similar automatically.
- Custom Patterns - build once, place multiple times.
- Performance and size optimizations - combines meshes, reduces size for you.
- Layers - will help you to manage your maps.
- Tile Picker - filter / pick tiles right in the scene with (RMB/LMB + F).
- Easy to load and use - load maps in the editor, at runtime or stream dynamically.
- Procedural support - generate maps from code.
- Tile randomizer - Auto tile and rotation randomization.
- Different camera setups - Fits different 3D/2D type of games.
- Export to OBJ - Export Map or anything in the scene to OBJ.
- Custom Pivots / Snaps - Setup Custom Pivot size, snap size via component.
- Terrain & 360 snap support - currently in alpha.
- Editor for easy tile setup - categorise your tiles.
- Tiles & Examples - All Tiles & Examples from screenshots & Videos are included.
- Grids - 2D, 3D grid support.
- All platform support.
- Open source, examples, documentation and much more!
Full Unity 2017 and 2018 support
Asset version: 2.05
More Info: _https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/level-design/protile-map-editor-2-6-runtime-support-11698