AnyPortrait is a great tool to help you create 2D character animations.
You can easily create 2D meshes and use a variety of animation techniques.
- Work in a powerful GUI editor.
- Easily create 2D meshes using a variety of tools.
- Create a character automatically by opening a PSD file.
- Support clipping mask mesh.
- Various types of modifiers.
- Vertex Morphing.
- FFD, Soft Selection, Blur tools for vertex morphing.
- Transformation with color animation.
- Add bones that support IK.
- Rigging and Bone Animation.
- Multiple control parameters to control your character.
- Create a living character by controlling each part of characters with controller parameters.
- Configure dynamic and complex animations by setting a number of modifiers.
- Apply inertia and elasticity effects by adding Physic Modifier.
- Retarget and Pose Snapshot for making keyframe animations.
- Animation Events for scripts.
- Supports 10 languages (English, Korean, French, German, Spanish, Danish, Japanese, Chinese, Italian and Polish).
- Animation Curves for accelerated animations.
- A technique called Auto Loop Keyframe is applied to create a more natural loop animation.
- Script API that controls various features such as Bone IK, Mesh Color, and Blended Animation.
- For various objects such as illustrations, joint characters, and moving props.
- First-time user tutorials, reference documents, script API, and runnable samples on the homepage.
- Support Sorting Layer / Sorting Order
- Advanced Screen Capture
- Support Sprite Sheet
- Control animations with Mecanim
- IK Controller using external Bones
- Automatic Mesh Generation
- Support Perspective camera for 3D games
- Billboard feature
Asset version: 1.1.3
More Info: _https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/animation/anyportrait-111584