DWP is a floating object simulator that uses self-generated simplified mesh to create realistic behavior. Apart from buoyancy, it also simulates dynamic water forces making it suitable for both stationary and moving objects.
• Fast and easy setup with no tweaking required.
• Simulate any object shape.
• Works underwater and in all object positions and rotations.
• Works with joints and objects constructed out of multiple child objects, e.g. all the demo ships have functional rudders.
• Water effects are auto-generated using simulation data.
• Uses dummy mesh simplified by the built-in algorithm meaning high-poly objects do not affect performance.
• Regular rigidbody with forces applied to it. No translation, etc.
• Fast - less than a millisecond for 50 objects in the demo scene on a dual core CPU.
• Suitable for desktop and mobile.
• Uses Unity water by default but is compatible with all water systems without waves and those with waves that can provide water height at a requested position, while the effects work only with flat surfaces.
• Included C# source code, manual and everything seen in the demo.
• Works with AQUAS, CETO, CREST, Ocean Community Next Gen, SUIMONO, Ultimate Water System out of the box, and with more with minimal coding required.
Asset version: 1.3
More Info: _https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/physics/dynamic-water-physics-89928