Welcome to Pegasus, the path based driver / animation controller system for Unity 3D.
From a cut-scene camera to mobs of characters and monstors Pegasus makes it easy to drive anything along a path!
In fact, with the new Ambient AI system, you can drive a squad of soldiers through your scene as easily as a flock of birds, herd of deer or a group of tanks (check out the second video). Set dressing in minutes!
While simplicity and ease of use has been a key driver in the development of Pegasus, this has not come at the cost of power.
Pegasus allows you to:
- Create flythroughs and cutscenes;
- Control cameras, animals, vehicles, humans, npcs, anything!
- Animate characters as they follow paths, with formation support;
- Local avoidance system enable characters to traverse your scene without navmeshes;
- Control the speed of each segment;
- Control the target you are looking at;
- Control the height of the flythrough;
- Control playback from Unity Timeline;
- Avoid ground terrain or mesh collisions;
- Visualize your flythrough in edit mode;
- Control duration to match your scene;
- Looped or Non Looped flythroughs;
- Helios 2D and 3D video integration;
- Extensible trigger system to add custom behaviors;
- High performance allocation free;
- Run time scriptable.
Pegasus works with your favorite terrain, building, dungeon or cave, and is extensible and scriptable.
Pegasus is integrated with Helios by UtopiaWorx to allow you to create high resolution 2D and 3D / VR videos, and will work with other video capture tools as well!
Asset version: 2.5.2
More Info: _https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/animation/pegasus-65397