Mesh Explosion v1.3
Mesh Explosion is a special effect script that takes any 3D mesh and explodes it out into its component triangles for a cool shattering explosion effect.
* Extremely easy to use: simply drag one script onto your GameObject, and call its Explode() method
* Create fast visual-only explosions, or full physics explosions with fragments that interact with the environment
* Tested and fully working on all Unity versions between 5.0 and 2018.2
* Includes full C# source code
* Works with free and Pro versions of Unity and on all platforms including mobile
If you have any problems, questions, bug reports, or feature requests please email email@example.com. I aim to answer all support emails in one working day or less.
More Info: _https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/particles-effects/mesh-explosion-5471