Swift Shadows is a lightweight substitute for Blob Shadow Projector, heavily optimized for mobile devices. It works by a casting a ray to surface and drawing a transparent quad that hovers above it. Literally hundreds of shadows can be drawn on a mobile device with a single draw call. Ever needed shadows, but Blob Shadow Projector and built-in shadows were too slow? Then this is the plugin that will come in handy.
- Blazing fast. And I really mean it.
- All shadows in the scene can be drawn in a single draw call.
- Supports shadow texture atlases.
- Tons of customization options.
- Shadows match object transform.
- "Static" shadows that are calculated only once and produce no overhead in run-time.
- Ease of use, absolutely no scripting required.
- Shadow generator tool for creating nice looking shadows automatically.
- Sprite packer tool for easily packing multiple shadow textures into one to reduce the amount of drawcalls.
- Works on any platform. Heavily optimized for mobile.
- Unity 4.6.8 – 5.x versions are supported. Pro license is not required.
More Info: _https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/particles-effects/swift-shadows-14307