GameFlow is a mould-breaking visual scripting and automation tool designed to be easy to use and immediately useful for your projects.
A swiss army knife for Unity that you will be using for purposes like programming your game logic, communicating with other scripts and even creating your own macros and utilities for Editor automation. ALL without writing code.1.1.2 (current)
released Oct 8, 2018
* Fixed: crashes in 2018.3b when adding programs or states to the GameFlow component.
* Fixed: Utility window closing when selecting another GameObject in 2018.3b.
* Initial adaptation to 2018.3b new prefab system with a known issue: Hidden GameFlow blocks are displayed as "Removed" in prefab instances due to a bug in the beta.
* Fixed: Invoke Method action not working on builds.
* Fixed: error when changing Method in a duplicate of an Invoke Method action.
* Incompatibility with Presets is now informed to user and managed.
* Fixed: Error adding a new State having another block focused.
* Fixed: spurious warnings related to 'm_EnabledProperty' in 2018.3b.
* Fixed: Set / Get Component Property actions not working when Component is specified via Variable.
* Fixed: Issues with Index variable in For action.
* Fixed: Glitch in time bars when using very small duration values.
* Fixed: Messed validation of the Listening target object in event programs.
* Fixed: Interpolate not working on first execution of On Activate.
* Fixed: Music loop stops after playing a sound FX.
* New: Get / Set Dropdown Property actions.
* Fixed: Dropdown not recognised as UI component by On Value Change.
* Additional control to prevent possible parameter index out of bounds errors in Set Animator Parameter.
* API: added static properties to Builtin class for all new variables introduced in v1.1.
* Minor visuals: popup labels made more noticeable, small fonts no longer using bold style, changed entry point icons.
* Connective (And/Or) style changed in conditions for clarity.
* Minor visual fixes in Invoke Method action user interface.
* Minor visual fixes in Set X, Set Y, Set Z and Set W actions user interface.
* This is the last version of GameFlow supporting Unity 5.6 and the rest of pre 2017.4 versions. Starting in v1.2 only Unity 2017.4 and 2018.x versions will be supported.
More Info: _https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/visual-scripting/gameflow-14808