EVP brings fun and realistic vehicles to your games! Designed for gameplay, ease of use, and realistic behavior.
- Precise control and fun to drive vehicles even with keyboard / touch screen.
- Any vehicle setup: street, truck, racing, drifting...
- Vehicles can be rigged and configured in minutes (Video tutorial)
- Easy integration into existing projects: just drop a prefab in your scene and hit and play.
- Vehicle damage effects, including deterioration of handling.
- Multiple ground materials supported, including per-material grip and drag coefficients, ground marks, skid marks, smoke, dust, etc.
- Lots of audio effects: engine, turbo, transmission, tire skid, body impacts, body scratches...
- Built-in “Pause” function for vehicles without setting timeScale to zero.
- Full C# source code.
- A single component VehicleController provides fully working vehicle physics.
- Additional features available as add-on components: damage, audio, tire effects (marks, smoke, dust), visual effects, standard input, sample random AI input.
- Easily write your own add-on features by using the exposed properties and delegates.
- Custom PBR shader for tire marks.
- Custom shaders for particle effects (smoke, dust) with shadows.
- Garbage-Collector friendly. No GC allocations in runtime.
- Supports any physics timestep up to 0.06
More Info: _https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/physics/edy-s-vehicle-physics-403