Shader Control is a convenient editor extension that allows you to take control over shader keywords usage and their impact in your game, contributing to reduce build size and compilation time!
*** Features ***
• Convenient unified view for all shaders and materials in your project using keywords along shader variant count.
• Quickly locate or open any shader in your project.
• Disable/enable any number of keywords per shader with a click. Shader Control modifies the existing shader automatically for you!
• Shows relationship between shaders and materials with keywords.
• Removes materials references to disabled keywords at project level.
• Supports all CG/HLSL shader types.
• Supports single and multi-pass shaders.
• Supports all keyword types.
Has your project exceeded Unity shader keyword limit?
Does your project take ages generating the build?
Do you want to reduce the build size removing unnecessary shader variants?
If you answered yes to any of above questions, Shader Control is your tool.
Asset version: 1.1
More Info: _https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/vfx/shaders/shader-control-74817