3D model of an Attack Helicopter in 8 different variations of which each comes in 3 different qualities for desktop & mobile usage.
NEW: now with playMaker actions.
• NASA Variant without any weapons. Has a demilitarized gun pod. Consists of 3 meshes: hull, main rotor, tail rotor. Unity Editor Statistics (unlit): Tris: 3.6k, Verts: 4.4k
• Arctic color scheme variant without rocket pods. Consists of 3 meshes: hull, main rotor, tail rotor. Unity Editor Statistics (unlit): Tris: 3.7k, Verts: 3.6k
• Army Variant, fully armed with rotatable guns and rotors. Consists of 3 meshes: hull, main rotor, tail rotor. Unity Editor Statistics (unlit): Tris: 4.5k, Verts: 4.4k
• NASA variant without any weapons. Has openable cockpit windows and a demilitarized gun pod. Consists of 9 meshes: hull, canopy, main rotor, tail rotor, window frames & glass, HUD. Unity Editor Statistics (unlit): Tris: 13.8k, Verts: 16.0k (LOD0), Tris: 5.2k, Verts: 5.5k (LOD1)
• Arctic color scheme variant without rocket pods. Has openable cockpit windows. Consists of 11 meshes: hull, canopy, main rotor, tail rotor, gun pod & guns, window frames & glass, HUD. Unity Editor Statistics (unlit): Tris: 14.2k, Verts: 16.5k (LOD0), Tris: 5.3k, Verts: 5.6k (LOD1)
• Army variant, fully armed with rotatable guns and rotors which has openable cockpit windows. Consists of 12 meshes: hull, canopy, main rotor, tail rotor, gun pod & guns, windows, rocket heads for the rocket pods. Unity Editor Statistics (unlit): 21.2k, Verts: 25.0k (LOD0), Tris: 7.3k, Verts: 7.4k (LOD1)
The desktop versions are set up for Unity’s Level of Detail System (LOD0 and LOD1). They have transparent windows and a simple cockpit interior, rotatable rotors, openable windows and rotatable guns (except for the demilitarized NASA version).
The mobile versions have rotatable rotors only. Windows are opaque and can’t be opened, guns of the mobile version are not rotatable. (You could use the LOD1 of the desktop version if you need transparent windows or want to rotate guns or windows)
NASA and Arctic Variant are late models with the tail rotor on the right side, Army Variant is early with tail rotor on the left side.
Textures, Materials & Shaders:
• each 2048x2048 – the layered PSD source files are included which makes it easy to modify the textures for your needs.
• 7 different prepared colors schemes: Standard/Vietnam (4 slightly different camos), desert, arctic high visibility scheme, NASA and Marines grey color scheme (new in 1.1)
• Shader of the desktop materials is based on the Unity 5 standard shader but uses the 2nd UVset for the ambient occlusion. (LOD1 and the mobile versions use a single UV set).
• Desktop: Albedo texture, smoothness, metallic and ambient occlusion map (UV1 & UV2), normal map.
• Mobile Standard: Albedo texture, smoothness, metallic and ambient occlusion map, normal map. (NEW in 1.2: dark & bright window variants, default is bright)
• Mobile Bumped Specular: Main texture composition with gloss map, normal map. (NEW in 1.2: dark & bright window variants, default is bright)
This asset comes with a simple presentation scene and a basic example how to control rotation of rotors guns and cockpit windows from a script. The script also handles acceleration of the rotor and syncs the loop of a basic helicopter sound file to the rotation speed.
NEW in 1.5:
– Added PlayMaker actions: to work with the helper scrips which controls rotations of the rotors, doors and the gun.
– Removed any JS/UnityScript content. All scripts are C# only now. (Since Unity 2017.2 UnityScript is officially deprecated)
As a bonus this asset contains the model of a H70 rocket (folding fin air-to-ground) in 3 variants with retracted, extracted or rotatable fins. Rocket package comes with a separated rocket launcher (like the one on the helicopter) and with rocket particle FX.
Users tested this model successfully with VR.
Please note: No script or any other solution comes with this package which would actually move, rotate or steer the Helicopter model itself! The included script and playMaker actions supports rotation of rotor and doors only. The scripts of the included demo scene work exactly as seen in the video (camera and background rotation, the helicopter itself is not moving)
The PlayMaker actions are provided as a bonus – I can’t give any support for playMaker!
More Info: _https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/56534