This package contains an extended version of the environment that is shown in our Book of the Dead trailer.
Please visit the official forum thread for discussion or questions about the package.
The package includes:
- Environment art assets scanned by Quixel, coming either from the Megascans library or produced exclusively for this demo.
- Environment art assets produced by the Demo team using photogrammetry.
- Environment scene, setup using the HD Render Pipeline.
- Player Controller and a Camera fly-through mode to discover the scene in play mode
- Area Volumes: Volume based system driving atmospheric scattering, sunlight and wind properties.
- Custom atmospheric scattering.
- Custom vertex shader for procedurally animated wind, used by all our vegetation.
- Project-specific Lit shader customizations.
- Project-specific customizations to lighting, shadows and occlusion inputs and calculations.
- Occlusion Probes, a baked solution for efficient sky occlusion on foliage.
- Grass occlusion system to create additional occlusion for our smaller vegetation assets placed on the terrain.
- Sound effects, and a fully functional audio landscape.
The project runs 30 fps in 1080p on PS4 Pro, Xbox One X and Windows/DX11 (mid-range gaming system). It is also supported on macOS(High Sierra)/Metal, Windows/DX12/Vulkan as well as on PS4, Xbox One and Xbox One S.
More Info: _https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/vegetation/plants/odds-n-ends-series-vol-1-60504